Over the last few years, the digital nomad population in Chiang Mai has climbed exponentially, with many foreigners settling down in the city since 2010. In fact, Chiang Mai is now frequently referred to as the Bangkok of the north. The city scene is developing fast with this new label, responding to the influx of laptop workers with new cafés and coworking spaces opening everywhere. The newest and possibly most photogenic addition to the list is HeartWork the Sharing Space.
The coworking space is tucked into a two-storey building, located away from the town centre in the northeast corner of Chiang Mai. Its faraway location makes it a haven for those seeking a little bit of peace and quiet. If you’re looking for a well-designed, low-key working environment, then HeartWork the Sharing Space has got you covered.
You’ll never hear anyone complaining about having no space in HeartWork the Sharing Space. From the coffee bar table to the many cosy spots scattered around the two floors of the coworking space, there’s a corner for everyone. You’ll also find designated rooms for specific functions, including the Skype rooms and printer rooms, all decked out in the minimal pink and white theme of HeartWork the Sharing Space. Big, clean and refreshing, the newest addition to Chiang Mai’s list of coworking spaces is sure to inspire you and make work enjoyable.
HeartWork the Sharing Space is still relatively new, yet it has already attracted a wide variety of hip youngsters and savvy digital nomads. It’s no wonder it’s so popular, since the environment you work in is essential to inspire and motivate you to work efficiently. If only every corporate office looked like this, am I right?
HeartWork the Sharing Space
196 Kampaengdin Road, Haiya, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
+66 83 208 5405
Chiang Mai Series:
- The Budget-Friendly Hotel That Doubles as an Airbnb
- The Poor Traveller’s Trick to Staying in a Boutique Design Hotel
- If You Love Design, You’ll Love This Japan Inspired Café
- The Only Place You Should Buy Your Bread in Chiang Mai
- Where to Get Your Dose of Coffee and Design in Chiang Mai
- Make Work Fun at Chiang Mai’s Newest Coworking Space
- This Dessert Bar Will Make Your Ice Cream Dreams Come True
- Fulfill All Your Dessert Fantasies at On Cloud Nine
- 7 Instagram-Worthy Cafés in Chiang Mai You Cannot Miss
- Where to Find the Best Massage in Chiang Mai
- The Millennial’s Handbook to 24 Hours in Chiang Mai
If you enjoyed this post and want to get updates on my journey around the world before they even hit this blog, make sure to follow me on Instagram and subscribe to charmainenyw.com’s mailing list!